What items should I bring to speed up my purchase?
- Valid Drivers license
- Proof of Insurance (if applicable)
- Proof of Income (current pay stub)
- Proof of Residence (phone or utility bill)
- Check book, Credit Card or Cash (if putting a down payment)
- 3 References (name, address, phone)
What should I bring If I'm trading in my old car?
- Current Registration
- Payoff information or account # (if bank financed)
- Vehicle Title (if you own it outright)
- All keys and remote(s)-Having all of the original keys/remotes adds value to your vehicle.
- Owners Manual (if available)
- Receipts for any body work
Tip: We highly recommend cleaning out the glove box, trunk and any other place you store your personal belongings.
Why buy a new Toyota vehicle from Hamer Toyota?
We Offer Our Customers:
stable Toyota Dealership that has been serving residents in the San Fernando
Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, Simi Valley, Antelope Valley and the
greater Los Angeles area since 1939.
- 4 Covered Toyota showrooms with over 900 new Toyota's in stock!
- 40 Service Bays and Toyota Factory Trained Master Technicians to service your Toyota vehicle efficiently & effectively.
- Free shuttle services for our service customers.
- A fully stocked Toyota Parts Department with thousands of parts and accessories available at all times.
- A 15% off Parts card good for life.
Business Center in our waiting room with free wireless internet access
for our customers who would like to work while their car is being
- Toyota Rental Cars - Drive one of the latest model Toyota's for business, pleasure or while yours is being serviced.
How do I order a new Toyota car?
Need help to finding a specific car? We can definitely help you locate the brand-new Toyota vehicle of your dreams. Check out our easy to use CarFinder form to tell us what you want and we'll put our buyers into action to find your perfect car!
How to get our best deal on a new Toyota car?