Do I qualify?
Your Toyota must have 31,000 miles or less and be within 37 months from date of first use
4 Years & Unlimited Miles
(24 hours / 7 days a week)
Around the clock roadside assistance for when the unexpected occurs. You’re even covered if someone else is driving your Toyota.
Interested in learning more about ToyotaCare Plus? Call us at (855) 592-7002 for further details!
- 1) Covers normal factory scheduled service for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- 2) Purchase of a ToyotaCare Plus agreement is optional, cancelable (see agreement terms) and not required to obtain credit. Available through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Toyota vehicles are eligible if the vehicle was eligible for the no cost 2yr/25k ToyotaCare plan and if the odometer reads 31,000 miles or less, and is within 37 months of date of first use. Date of first use is when your new vehicle is first put into service. Vehicle is considered new at date of first use if vehicle has 799 miles or less on the date vehicle was first put into service. Coverage of major and minor services varies by plan purchased. For complete program terms, conditions, and restrictions, see your participating Toyota dealer or visit www.toyotafinancial.com/ppm. Product not available in all states. ©2019 Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- 3) From the date of first use or 45,000 miles, whichever comes first. Date of first use is when your new vehicle is first put into service. Vehicle is considered new at date of first use if vehicle has 799 miles or less on the date vehicle was first put into service.
- 4) Does not include parts and fluids except for emergency fuel delivery.
- 5) Consult the vehicle's Maintenance Guide for factory recommended service and intervals. Service requirements and intervals vary by model.
- 6) Impaired tire will be replaced with your inflated spare.
- 7) To the nearest Toyota dealership (or to the Toyota dealership of your choice within 25 miles of the nearest dealer).
- 8) Extrication from any ditch, mud, sand or snow. Vehicle must be immediately adjacent to a regularly traveled road and capable of being serviced with standard servicing equipment.
Transferability: Coverage can be transferred once from the original owner to a private party; this excludes dealers. A $50 transfer fee applies.
Cancellation: You can cancel ToyotaCare Plus within 30 days after the expiration of the manufacturer's maintenance program for a full refund if no benefits have been paid. If benefits have been paid, or if you are cancelling after this point, please ask your dealer or refer to your agreement.